❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today ss paper i dont know how to do so slept ... :DD break that time study maths then cant stand it anymore ! i am damn stress now I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !!! almost cry before my maths paper
after my paper went to fnn room then waited for peini then went library together ate there, chat there end up talking, didnt study at all i do love chatting with you ppls i simply loves you ppls that muchh
i had give up for my mid-year !
after the call with xh gor i felt more stress ! -i really not dont want to talk to you or had nothing to talk bout is just that i am too stress ! gor, don't angry horz , sorry
stress is killing me i feel like crying now :( i am killing myself ! {depress now haiz no appetite to eat now
boy, your presence really make my day ! i would wanna see you everyday once is enough ! :DD hahas will you make me happy ? will you try not to make me cry ? do you really will ?
make me happy everyday WILL YOU ? YOU;YOURS you make me laugh non-stop ! that is weird ; you make me scared of you i dont want to avoid you, dont make me do that i am really scared ! ~
i cry, i laugh, i scream, i shout, i yawnz
i never had a dream come true, till the day i found you
-till the day i let you go (iamstillme-xanthe;yeeleng)