❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today is mtL mye ! wad the hell larhhx ! i yesterday went looking for batt like hell ! my batt no batt, how use for the exam ! rarr~~~ so i called everyone see if they got batt and all dunch hab ! so i had no choice, take the dictionary go sch ! 2hrs gone and break til 10.30 2nd paper started and i finish in 1hr tym so slept awhile look here look there lorhhx :DD after exam went mac with hansa and esther cos ym sp pn ... they all went home to change ! sians sorry arhx can't go out with you ppls today ! then shopped around amk hub then went home lerhx :D the paper was okok lorhhx, some dunno how to do ! going to chiong my studies this weekend no maple for me, till the last paper ! study will be what i care the most NOW ! :D ps* i dunch lyk tat guy lerhx huh ! no more lerhhx and is over since veri long ago larhhx :D i'm living in a normal life :D, i like the way i live in now , is him him him !!! that the lil secret of mine dear boy, euu are my everything ! your presence simply make my day great , your smile brighten up my day :)