❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
tmr is my mtl mid-yr so preparing now ! today tc i was talking away with sihua nurul they all cos hansa and mrs choong dunno go where den after sch wait for miaoyin mei den we went out eat met arena yeemin outside G.O den hansa met with chinhong there lorhhx wait for gerald didi at the bus-stop outside sch took 138 go kfc ate there and chat ... :D some XXX so xl larhhx walao aaa diao our gian gian ! nebbe die b4 arhx ! so freaking XL... chat there til 4+++ den walked tuuh mrt with yeemin arena gerald and miaoyin go buy things lorhhx... :) i accept the truth do euu ? can ya understand how aku feel ? aku missin those tym aku tok tuuh ya ! haha :DD missing it huh ! LOLs your presence is what i need most !