❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ that simple reason yet complicated } my mess up dream :DD
went school as normal;; check exams scripts ! erm, didn't manage to do well lah ! all so lousy de marks :( went KFC to had our lunch-at 10.30am ? having breakfast bah huh! do we look weird ? those people there kept looking at us like there's somethings on our face, DUH! somemore our school de lah ! && there's 3 irritating Malay girls (homeclothes) kept looking at us lah ! look so min xian can !?! ~they like pri sch kids only lah! acting big ? (heh heh) :P went hub hub walk walk ! :DD sat down and chat~ OCH ! well, we messed up OCH & commando barrick lah! aiyoh no wonder i can't find that freezer lah! :D went to fake bugis and sat there talked bout the same went to interchange, hansa says she want go home ler and she went off~~~ we sat there and chat awhile bout the clubbing thingy, miss 4 bus- 269 ! and now i'm back home !~blogging :)
yesterday helped YEEMINdeardear create blog! hahas finally done after almost 2hours :DD no school tmr till friday ! *twist*