❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ still dreaming deeply } beneath that blue blue sky !
today was physics and mcq papers ! the mcq was quite easy actually but physics was hard ! after exams waited for hansa to finish her oral then headed to amk hub, ate at the food court :DD shopped around there, slack at the 4th toilet there ~babysitting place ! then esther ong came joined us went to kfc there de carpark ...................... HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAYpohgee babobeii ! :D went off after awhile, then headed to mac cos rainning heavily slack inside mac discussing bout saturday outing ! :DD looking forward to go OCH this saturday break my limit, try out something i dare not do ! went home around 5+, and now i am here to blog ! :DD **tmr last paper-listening ! yeahh :D i'm stress free but mtl O is coming ! :(
your presence is what i need the most your smile brighten my day; that thought, that dream of mine :DD i scream, i shout, i laugh, i smile, i cry
and happy belated birthday to yongreng(16/5), zener(15/5)