❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
went to school for that O mtl paper :) hmmm, i think can pass bahh but maybe can't get an A :( finally finished my paper ! :DD went KFC to had our lunch~ me yeeming arena hansa sulan ! walked to the bus-stop together with hansa mei && saw kiankeat gor; mouen; kengboon on the bus 13 i can't see properly lah ! i think is this 3 guys if not wrong waited for hansa's bus to come at the bus-stop and went home ! :DD
p/s: your laughter is indeed horrible ! stop laughing so loud can?! my ears hurts ! shut up lah; you this ass !