❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ new dream;; new blog skin! } beneath that beautiful stars
no school for me today ! woots~~ so woke up quite late lah, went out and had breakfast with my mum and back home now && BLOGGING ! i took 2 hours to change my blog skin ! and i am finally DONE !!! *yeahh* :DD going to go out soon && byebye readers ! take care;;HAPPY HOLIDAYS
20 days till my marhmie is back from taiwan && nuerr misses you badly ! :)
i simply love my sisters; they brought me the fun && joy i am attached to them deeply ! :DD