❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today listening paper- 1/2 hr only lorhhx ! slack in school till 9+ then walked to library sat there waited for chinhong to come then hansa went home take her laptop me and esther stayed in the library lorhhx i read a book while waiting for hansa to come back ! - THE CALL FROM CRYING HOUSE by felix cheong ! it is about a haunted house at east coast(katong) the teacher mr adam salleh went missing his three student- tash nathan, tricia lim and alfie chua ! .......i read the whole in one hour plus ! .. i'm really bored huh !?! then went to spi web to see took bus to mac and ate there, went hubb ! slack at lvl 3 till 4+ ! :DD that stupid security chase us out and say.... hahas we don't care lah ! hahas went home lerh lorh ! :DD tmr outing ! town + OCH ! have fun guys ! :D see ya tmr ! loves loves :) ps* i will be very careful de, thanks ppls for ya concern
and HAPPY 17 BIRTHDAYdickson korkor !
**sorry i cant go out with you, you also don't want come along i go out with you another time k ? sorry kor