❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ i want to dig your heart out && see what are you thinking ! } that tears that goes on
second day of mtl intensive lesson 2nd period in the hall went off at 11 went to library to have my english oral i was so nervous can ! some words read wrongly sorry arh my pretty ladies waiting so long for me headed to kfc for lunch, went hub hub shop went home around 5+ :DD back home and blog ! thursday !??! going or not ?
i am asking myself if you are the one the one, that special him, well perhaps i am wrong tears ? nononono :P there's a weird feeling deep down my heart the kind of pain, that kind of feeling is so weird, my dream are upside down now have you ever loved and lost somebody ? have you ever felt your is breaking ? well, yes yes i did ! I really wanna hear you say that you know just how it feels that simple way ~ but it is so complicated