❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
i shall post today :DD woots i get to change my colour/font ! hmmm so is our internet problems aiiren so kind huh post in your blog lols :D how you found out de ? hmmm, today is MOTHER's day ! HAPPY MOTHER DAY ! :) i love my mum, my family !
hmmm, well tmr is sci practical exams i am in the 2nd shift with 403 :DD settle with deardear lerhx, go for a big breakfast at mac then go school ! hahas :DD that day was really so pissed off by that guy he made me so angry !!! well i don't want see you again better disappear infront of me
that thought, that dream YOU;YOURS your smile had brighten up my day your presence is what i need the most ! :D baby, you are my everything just you and me, not he or she three words, eight letters, one meaning; i LOVE you ! 我的告白对象 ! hahas :DD one & only him 爱你不一定要有理由 ; 我爱上你了 feel the way, simple yet complicated i cry, i laugh, i shout, i scream, i smile :DD