❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ happy vesak day } i am a happy girl ! && I'm tired now LOVING && MISSING :DD
yesterday went out with my parents and back home around 12 mid-night ! i am tired can !?! hahas :DD went to south bridge road && geylang today went to bugis then to geylang again ! went to the temple there as today is Vesak day. i am a Buddhist && mixed ! :) and now i am back home to blog :DD
tmr got school lah ~must go back for fnn lesson && to collect report book ! omg ! i don't feel like taking lah i fail almost all my subjects lorh !
19 days more till me peini marhmiie is back ! like there's no holidays for me; need to go back school lah ! oh sian ~ !
i'm seriously missing my girlfriends loads; && currently missing my dearest boy badly; i do miss his presence lah ! shall end here today;; byebye