❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{feel that way} that thought, that dream of mine ! :DD
this weekend stayed at home to do my fnn ! sian lah ! finally done with it but, i think my coursework somthing wrong. hahas hmmm today peini marhmiie went back taiwan lerh ! gonna miss her loadds ! about 4 weeks cant see her ! i now start to miss her like hell ! :DD
tmr is the O level MTL paper ! seriously i do have lots of stress ! hahas :D jiayou to me && everyone ! jiayou jiayou :DD !!!
sat going for the movie- Pirates of Caribbeans 3 ? looking forward ya :)