❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today wad chemistry paper ! :DD after that was a break then oral ! we discussing bout the question inside the classroom so fast and it was my turn ! finish quite fast, wait for hansa then we headed to amk mac by 269 ! a mad girls talking loud in the bus ! me, arena, yeemin, peini, saman, hansa, esther, sihua went to mac, ate there and chat there we talked bout OCH, and link to others topics it is a endless talk ! :DD esther ong came find us and joined us around 2 went to shop at amk hub went ntuc to look for torchlight ! we need it for outing on saturday ! sihua and esther went home lerhx, we headed to the central finally bought a torchlight each ! :DD went back amk hub sit down at a place talked and talked, then around 4+ walked to mrt and HOMED ! :DD
i loves my sisters that are always by my side ! simply loved ! gors too are loved :D last but not least my FRIENDSss !
our small torchlight ! :D
pohgee's relatives !?! lols what a big torchlight ! -model~hansa ! :D