❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
well today was my practical day !!! the floor was wet so went tuuh 1st period class saw baron they den walked up tgt tuuh the kitchen put all my ingredients there and went for hum class hansa didnt cum today, arena dardar oso ! :D after eng was my fnn ! *nervous* can ?!? clip all my hair up and was nerd larhhx den start cooking ! RARR ~~~ i hurt my hands so many tym larhhx while cooking ! finish my practical the FIRST ! yeahh :) do the wash up and went off ard 3 ! thanks for helping me ! esther airen, yeemin deardear, geraldine and others ... ! went tuuh mac with peini and yeemin that all bahhx :D i am tired !!! bored bored ! :P hehs ! i am mad now larhhx, euu made me end up lyk this ! i am turning all the places euu went upside down destroying those bad memories ; recalling the best memories the promises euu gave me, i am missing it badly disappointed me, i simply love crying when i am alone it sounds good when jumping down the building and i hab no more stress left ! i wish tuuh sleep forever and dunch wake me up ! there was once a dream and and i really wish the time will just stop there your smile, your presence make my day great ! all i need is you by my side :D