❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
well today met with yeemin arena den went sch together then arena came with eileen den together walked lorhhx reached sch it was 7.23 sumthin lyk tat and going tuuh be late ! hahas but heng we were not late yaa :D hum lesson den chinese ... me and esther were mad ! we suddenly talked in cantonese and is funny can ?!? the way we said it ... :D den hum again !!! hell freaking sians ! maths den hum + .... den eng lorhhx talked with arena dardar and gerald didi cum buddy :) den tc went tuuh relief room for the talk ! is about "7 habits to be effective leaders" den it end at 2.40pm den got free waffles and bread al tat hahas :D mr kumar asked us checked our chinese name and i was lyk hmmm... how's my name look lyk huh ! den i took out my book and checked the word and realise it is WRONG ! haiss so poor thin rite dunno how my name is written ! lols :D den waited til 3.30 den went for chinese den after tat walked home with arena dardar :) end of my day !