❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today met with arena yeemin & peini :) two period phy ! sians but inbetween got recess ... hahs :D den 2nd period is do test .. i do halfway den dunno how do liao den sleep lorhhx ! maths lesson den chinese den chem ! didnt bring chem booklet den cher was so fcuking angry ! boos ~~~ after sch ate in the canteen with peini sualn shuying shuzhen chat there den wait for yeemin and arena to come arena ate in sch den after that went amk kfc cos yeemin wan eat ! went tuuh cut my hair ! weird weird now !!! 1 hour gone ... feel lyk sleepin inside when cutting my hair sianss den go buy my things and arena's you tiao den went home :)
i am tired, really tired ! i need a long long break , a damn long one ! not enough sleep, no mood in everything i hope to sleep forever and have no stress !
-til the day i let euu go (iamstillme-xantheYEELENG)