❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
i thought euu would lyk it buddden euu say it suck
so how now ? should i give !
those words had hurt me deeply
mood-swinging :(
i had nothing to say jus wait and see how bahhx
LOVE-ing -Time is an eternity when euu are without him - Time stops when euu are with him - The thought of him makes euu shiver - When seeing him, euu can't see anything else
- The sound of him makes euu smile - Euu start to listen to sappy love songs - Euu actually enjoy sappy love songs - The smell of him makes euu see fireworks - Euu find urself smiling constantly - Euu would do anything, even die, for him im in LOVE ! XD