❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
yesterday esther make me laugh non-stop durin chinese class her chinese is so pro sia ! hers 常常 she wrote 长长 den her 身边 she wrote 生边 oh man ! aiiren ur chinese is "improving"
mrs choong teach circle properties & she told us WHEN YOU ASSUME, YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF U & ME
yesterday went amk hub with arena peini & yeemin sulan went home lerhx shuzhen & chailin come find us den arena & chailin went cut their hairs dam "many" lorhhx hmmm den walk til 5+++ den go home liao sian sia back home kana scolding my mum stil say wan c my teacher lorhhx dumb dumb !
today nth happen lorhhx pe so tiring 2rounds round e sch is dam freaking tired can ! al lesson sian sian sian hum class go toilet slack with hansa after sch pon cca budden kana caught ~ sians explore e sch's girls toilets & is blarblarblar~~~!!!!! den ard 6 go home lerhx so tired ! okay tat's al lerhx