❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
26 jan 2007 happy bday haoling -sweet 16 maths common test ~~~ so borin sia got 2 period english pe was dam freaking tired lorhhx jump jump jump ~~~ my hairs were wet arghh !!! so nebbe tie hairs lorhhx after sch ~ eat in sch b'cos goin nanyang poly den ard 2 we walk there lorhhx den when we reach there we didnt follow class so me saman yeemin arena walk our own later on gerald join us .... ard 3.30 + gerald go home liao left me ym sp rq & wenda tat wenda brin us go c c nyp lorhhx den we walk til 6 lyk tat lols den he got brin us go c his study place in e nyp lift tat sp n rq fighting tuuh stand at e corner cos they are camera shy ! lols lame lorhhx we had our dinner at nyp de south canteen e foods there are cheap lorhhx lols and there are ....blarblarblar~~~ we planning tuuh go there eat again .... lalalala~~~ den after tat i pei saman wait for bus den i go home liao reach home ard 7 lorhhx dam tired larhhxx k tat's al i can write bye ya take care =D