❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
woke up ard 6.30am ~ so tired siax meet arena dardar & yeemin darling den 2gather go sch tat gopal talk n talk ~ so sian larhhx den go back class lerhx ! recess ! ~ go find yeemin arena thy al den F&N 2hrs nehh BORIN !!! noe two indian gurls fgt their names hahas thy were funny at tyms lols we were e noisy grp ! talk n talk teacher dam angry lorhhx den civics mr edison teach us when he say we wil hab sex education e class was lyk ..... lols den pc period SCH IS FINALLY OVER ! such a borin day today after sch go out with ym pn sp den reach home ard 5 arghh ~ tiredd _____________________________
yesterday i was bored so edit one pic of my seed gorgor lols i love tis pic !