❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
chem plus one was dam difficult lorhhx dunno how doo ~ 150 tyms corrections .... after sch go j8 with peini yeemin 1st.. taxi $4.80 den gerald arena hansa cum find us thy oso took taxi but is onli $4.00 onli lorhhx !!! eat mac den do homework there .... go popular with peini den saw justin with his cousinsss nebbe saw dickson lai kor thought he nebbe work budden when me hansa gerald go take neoprint tat tym saw him. ohh so he work 6 onwards lols e neoprint so ugly.. so paisehh den i 5 + go home lerh ......