❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
meet yeemin den go school together lorhhx hmmm durin chinese so bored so copy my maths work den talk tuuh esther darlingg lorhhx hum i didnt do my work lols hack care larhhx maths gorgor nebbe do work kana send down tuuh rtc so poor thin ...... lols den eng lerhx tat zener so noisy lorhhx TC .... nth lerhx meet peini at locker there den yeemin arena al library meetin so wait for them at canteen den ard 3 we take taxi tuuh J8 hansa arena one taxi me ym pn another.... hansa arena reach 1st ... lols go eat mac den go up find dickson lai korkor lols so weird ~ so ps narhh lols den ard 5+ go home lerh hansa arena habben go home yet .... tats al for today HAPPY WORKING KOR