❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today common test i dunno how do sia ! so stupid larhhx after tat is eng lesson ~ miss chong perm hers hairs miss chong ask us al sit alone. ahh so sian ! budden nxt lesson she say we can sit where we wan ler ! so nxt lesson i wil be siting wit arena wahaha =D e eng class so weird lorhhx al so quiet de ! stil need tuuh write wad stupid "compo" about myself min 800 words !!!! muz hand in by monday lorhhx ! so many homeworks narhhx i got chinese den hum den eng ...... haiz after sch go rtc there ... wait n wait den ard 1.30+ me hansa saman take taxi go ms while yeemin arena peini go kbox amk total is $11.20 from yckss tuuh ms here we cum ~~~~~~~~~~~~ went tuuh ate our lunch cos we'r dam hungry ! we ate burger king after tat go buy earings den go giant hmmmmmmmmmmmmm den shop ard yaa ard 4 + hansa saman went funan meet pearl i m not goin so i went home yaa tat's all lorhhx
i hate my parents ! i wanna get out of here now !!! right now right at tis moment ! 11.06pm 050107 !!! thy forced me ! even i cry thy stil dunch care ! i loathe them ! i now dam angry !!!