❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
arghh ~ sians another boring day meet yeemin & arena together walk tuuh sch again bought e same bagg ! wahaha ~ redd ; green ; brown esther darling was late ! i thought she nt cumin 1st period was chinese & was dam freaking sian i m in C class ! waolao i e onli from 404 lorhhx lols den it was hum ~ katherine chua recess lerhx hahas den after tat AGAIN hum den phy ~ wow mr chiang new style of teaching his voice was soft & i was about tuuh slp today lols den chinese again ! wad !!! write about wo de fan nao how write sias ! me & esther write until halfway stop lerh hahas budden cher say muz hand in by monday !!! stupid larh den math lorhhx ... end of day went tuuh meet up with gian arena thy al try usin our last yr locker n its work ! so gian n arena put their books inside so risky of them doin tat yaa ! lols so ate our lunch inn schh lorhhx hmmm den sit down there talk talk ya took sum pics budden veri ugly yaa here are sum pics taken