❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
went j8 with arena & peini meet him lorhhx lols so paiseh lorhhx al wear stripe lorhhx lols quite bored larhhx took neoprint with arena & peini lorhhx den go eat mac .............................. omg !!! wad happrn tuuh arena's blogg ?? wad unknown 9 , 7,2 F*** upp larhhx use ur own name larhx dumby !!! dare cum up tel us larhx we r in taf n so ? concern euu ? we shout & so ? need euu tuuh care mahx ? we eat n so ? euu wan eat dunno how buy ar wad foods finish slap euu ar ! craps lorhh cum one on one larhhx ! whu's scared ! al cowards lai de ! better get lost arhx those freaking UNKNOWN kias