❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
12.12.06 ard 3 i went johor ! with my mum & weimin jie hahas den we reach JB city square at 4 there wait fer auntie coz we drive her out tuuh singapore den we shop shop in e city square i bought a shoe at RM49.90 at MIXIT shoes ! weimin jie bought three ... hahas den we went tuuh eat our dinner we went tuuh eat pizza e shop name ish "vivo american pizza & panini" den we order " sambal seafood & around the world " i order chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream den i drink mocha with cream total RM50++ !!! euu noe how thy serve e pizza ? thy put it on a round choppin board stil gt handle summor ! funny yeahh? den we leavin for singapore at 6.30 ... there's a jam tuuh e checkpoint lorhhx 7.30 finali reach singapore lerhx ! den we went tuuh jiejie de office ; we pass by her main office at shenton way PRUDENTIAL TOWER den finali reach her office at bugis junction ~ 11-06 is her office ! PRUDENTIAL ASSOCIATE MANAGER ~ weimin jie !!! it was big ! den so bored i started usin her com tuuh play game ! she finish her work at 10 so we went home at 10 lorhhx so tired sia ! home sweet home !
i m goin back johor today again !!! wil update mor when i m back TC ppls !!! misses loadds