❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
yesterday went out with my parents den wait for bro tuuh finish work go ms den yeemin & peini cum find me ! so sweet of them LOVE them loadds haha den i go up with my parents find arena & saman too =D sobs sobs cnt go out with them yesterday nite ! den went back suntec lerhx shop shop there bro finish his work at 7 den meet us at e food court there cos we'r eatin yummy korean food !!!
i m boredd !!! nth for me tuuh doo sia haiz
m i reali L*** him i so vexed ! shall let e fate decide bahh