❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today is arena dardar last day work worhh hahas psps cnt visit euu ! hey wad happen tuuh ur tag box ? which bloody hell wrote so digustin de thingys ? idoitic lorhhx DAMN IT ! waolao !@#$%%^&*(!":>@
sch reopenin soon lerhx countdown ! left 3days haiz prepare tuuh kana scold lerhx nebbe do compo lorhhx haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzz summor nxt yr no peini pei wo wo hui hen men de lehh nxt yr de class onli 21 ppl so few lorhhx ~ so boring da