❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
woke up early ard 8 den went ate breakfast with mum & auntie
kinda boredd larhhx so sianx lorhhx wake up so early summor stil havin headache so pain siax
miss my gurlfrens loadds nebbe c them fer quite sum tyms
living in a worldx without guys so great =D wahahahas muz concentrate in my studies liao cnt slack animor lerhx stil got loadds incomplete works nt done homework homework !!! whu can help me do ??? doing hmwk is so sianx lorhhx shall end here lerhx reali nth tuuh write narhhx