❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
woke up ard 12+++ hahas lazy pig yaa den ard 1 ++ pei my mum go salon perm hairs hahas she gt a bad hair cut ! lols she complainin lyk hell sit in e salon for ard 3 hrs... so bored den went back home & prepare tuuh go out took mrt tuuh harbourfront den shop ard there first ard 7.20 + headed tuuh tat wad 88 restuarant at e cable car tower walk pass yoshi sawjohn at e counter there lols so paiseh lorhhx didint noe he's there today until i saw one familiar backview ~ den OMG its him narhh didnt reali look at him cos so ps larhhx hahas =)) reach there lerhh so bored narhhx dunno whu de weddin dinner sit down there until 10 ++ almost 11 den went home lerhx when step out of there den look up ~ wow so nice sehh e cable cars al with beautiful lightiing haha den my big bro send us home =D tata tat al for today ! she's HAPPY =D