❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
went bugis coz wanna giibbe arena back her jacket. on e way saw saman so together go bugis lorhhx den we walk ard bugis saman bought pure black shirts fer action city. saw esther darlingg & her family.. at city hall saw kenny lim tat pss2 de lols we went marina square went tuuh find gerald den he want go eat den we go find yeemin & peini den saw chailin & pohgee there too at LJS den we sit down there lorhhx wait fer gerald tuuh finish eatin den together go shop shop bought some thins den ard 5 muz go home lerhx i went home first lorhhx ; thy continue shop den on e way home i saw pss2 de lesheng lols home sweet home tat al fer today nth much tuuh write lerhx
down on FLU
so tired siax throat dam pain lorhhx summor gt flu worhhx haiz so sianx