❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
update update !!! today woke up ard 11... den recieve sulan cals. she cum my hz den we had our lunch. den she go meet aiming lerhx ~ cos thy goin cine watch colic. den i preparing tuuh go fer workk ~ yeemin work fr 1 - 6. me is 5 -10 ..... lols --- tuuh b continue ---
~ 26 nov 2006 ~ woke up ard 11 + ... so tiredd siax go suntec with my family ~ searchin fer my black shirt den go back amk central. had mac fer dinner... saw paul twohill & another guy [forgt his name]~ at mac.