❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
wake up ard 10 + meet arena at 11.30 at yck ~gibbe her moneys ... den went home again went tuuh bath den prepare tuuh go out lerhx ard 1 .30+ meet saman under my blk den we walk tuuh yck den go braddell find yeemin. den we wait there fer their fren ~yazid & muhaimin~ we wait dam long lorhhx...!!! den wen thy cum we board e train go marina square. so hungry siax ! so we went tuuh eat kfc ... hahax go find shuying ! den we went GIANT buy thinggss... i bought sweetsss perfume ..etc. hahax lolss. den went tuuh action city find gerald hahax den he promise buy us things ! yay !!! den when my parents cum thy pass mi gerald & shuying de money den i pass tuuh them! gerald bought me yeemin saman ~ashley burger de personal container~ $4.95each. hahax LOVE him loadds ~ GERALD TAY rockkx =) den saman yeemin yazid muhaimin go cineleisure watch colic lerhx ! sobss i cnt go !! sianx... i went home with my parents..... ~home sweetx home~