❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
stand 5 hrs lorhhx ~ my legs dam pain siax. arena hansa saman cum find me den thy & yeemin go bugis. den ard 10.30 ++ we meet at marina bay. me & gerald went there find them lorhhx.. den we took e train home. on e train arena saw sumone familar ~ her bro. lols first tuuh alight ~ yeemin at braddell ... den gerald at bishan , saman at amk , den me at yck lorhhx follow by hansa at yishun.. lastly arena & her bro [duno where] ~mayb woodlands... lols home sweet home... so late oreadi.. went tuuh bath den is oreadi 12+ lerhx ~ so tired siax ooh there is a durian curry puff. hungry siax ; so ate it up okay tired liaox so went tuuh sleep lerhx... gudd nites :)
today woke up at 12++ ate my lunch at central.... nth tuuh write liaox. so sianx siax......................