❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today so boriin lorrhx 1st period english so sianx do mind map agaiin science more sianx zao zi dao pon sci arhx haiiz bored !!! sulan chicken pox haizyo hahax so shuay saman go sch buy books saw her durin break today .... after sch go J8 with yeemiin go popular buy thinggs hahax den she go buy 11 sugar rolls & 1 chocolate rice @ polar... hahax eat so mani !!!!!!! lolx den go home ard 3... so tiiredd narhhx nth tuuh wriite lerhx