❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today meet sulan deardear yeemiin darliinx n arena dardar den go schh budden we go first den arena dardar cum find uss norhhx =D first periodd engliish so bored narhx doo test lorr sianx.. tat teacher so iiritatin lorhhx.. hum onli gt 9 ppl lorhhx lolx verii few lorhhx hahax. after schh peini mummy cum schh find uss coz she go buy books. mi hansa mei arena dardar peini mummy sulan deardear yeemin darliinx go outt. we go sumwhere near plaza singapura there de this fashion. we were shoppin lyk madd. saw nice de den go try hhahax we try lotts lorhhx hahax den we buy few narhhx lolx den go plaza singapura eat long john silvers. den jus anihow shop here shop there lorhhx den ard 5 plus go home lerhx. so tiredd :) den arena dardar n hansa meii go marina square continue shop lorhhx.. hahax tat al fer today :))