❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
she LOVE her frenzz :) heartt them loadds <33 yeelenggDAworlldx ; waitinggFERhiim
todae another sianx day ii goin crazii lerhhx ii wanna go out narhhx *she died of bored* bleahhx todae ish arena dar dar's mei mei bdae ! HAPPY BIRTHDAE :) so sorry dardar ii cnt go ur hze todae ! ii promiise we go out nxt sat kaes ! shall we plan an outingg fer PASSSYYY-G gangx ! hahax =P tmr gt sch nehhx so siianx norhhx DARDAR i oso dunch wan go! budden at home morr sianx norhhx hahax bleahhx bored bored bored bored bored bored bored ! yeelengg dao chi yi you....ttuuh b continue :))