❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
den we took 13 go j8 find sumone budden he nt there. so we took mrt tuuh harbourfront~ vivo city. went IPzone & i bought a jacket while sulan bought a shirt... =D den went tuuh eat carls jr ~ beef chili cheese fries.. it is dam delicious lorhhx hahax den we go bugis find arena bought 3 earings @ $5 at arena's shop gibbe one tuuh sulan [c i so gud so bhb siax lols] walk ard there den go j8 again thought he wil b there budden no lehhx den went takopachi buy e bacon&cheese den buy some foods fer my mum tuuh eat... home sweet home peini mummy !!! euu wil b back soon budden we stil cnt find him we went two tyms today fer ur sake budden he's nt there !! hwcum arhx? hab he quit ? or on exams leave ? budden dunch b sad horz one day thy nt patch euu stil gt chance we wil support euu de !!! sulan say she tmr wil go there again !!! peini mummy i MISS euu , faster cum back kaes we wil hab an outing when euu cum back *misses*