❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
wake up ard 10+ den pei my mum go market. den saw sumitro msg sayin he goin back indo tonite.. den meet yeemin at 2 budden we r late hahax den when i reach bishan ~gerald board e train. omg~so qiao lorhhx lols den we alight at braddell ~ yeemin was late ... raining heavily !!!!!!!! we went funan it mall coz gerald wan go tak his mp3 !!! so envy lorhhx tat mp3 is nice man! den we walk tuuh marina square. den go find saman at food court. den go eat kfc... gerald send us tuuh e bus stop. den he go back work lerhx. we took 133 go bugis find arena~pass her hers skirt &............. den we walk ard there norhx... we went tuuh Q up at e taxi stand. we took taxi tuuh taka. total $9 lorhhx... extra charge $3 nehhx. EX. lorhhx !!! lols den walk walk. ard 6+ go tak mrt home lerhx.